Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Relation and Money.....Tragedies

*Today one of my friend ask me (via another close friend) if he can borrow money from me for six month with paying very good interest..........
I replied at that time....
"Research shows that most of relations ended in the world only and only due to Money....either giving and borrowing........and I want to maintain the good relation with all my friends"

*Three big tragedies should not face by even enemies......Home without mother, Mother without home, Unmarried mother.

2 comments:

  1. As per current government market rate if the guy is investing Rs.10000 p.m.from today then as per C.I.he would be crorepati by 30 years from today.
    Well this is all about current market rate & after all it depends that in which monetary resources he is investing but this one is fixed which i've mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete